Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 large onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
I have already spoken about one of my favourite local eateries, 45 avenue du Penon held by Phil and his beautiful girlfriend Suzie. Well here folks, is a ParisHues Premiere: Phil agreed to let me film him making his Fresh Tomato Salsa and EPIC Fish Tacos. All the instructions are in the video, the freshest ingredients are always best but Read on...
I eat at Phil's and go drink his FABULOUS cocktails not far from the Ocean front in Hossegor about every fortnight. So before I actually post about his wonderful fusion inspired cuisine and eatery, I wanted to share with you a super video that was made by Roxy (Ladie's surf brand) filming Phil in the kitchen of his beautiful Read on...
Posts Tagged recipeHere at Parishues.com I share with you some beautiful natural french recipes, often handed down to me by my french side of the family. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!